Policies & Practices
Attendee Cancelling Course Enrollment
- If an attendee has registered for a course and can no longer be present, he/she can nominate a replacement to attend. All requests to substitute a replacement must be received in writing and should be emailed to the TC Director (see above for contact coordinates) no later than 5 days before the TC starts. We require that the request include the new attendee's name, email address and telephone number.
- No-shows are non-refundable, but can be rescheduled.
Argonne Cancelling Course
We reserve the right to cancel a session if we have an insufficient number of participants/attendees or for any other reason we feel is justified. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind if you are considering non-refundable airline tickets. We will not be responsible for travel, lodging, or any other expenses you may incur for such situations.
On the rare occasion that we must cancel a session:
- We will post an update to the website as soon as possible to reflect the training course cancellation.
- Those already registered will be sent an email notifying them of the cancellation and a request for a 'confirmation of receipt' of that emailed Course Cancellation Notice be sent to us.
In other words: if an attendee receives the Course Cancellation Notice email s/he must confirm receipt of that email.
- All attendees are required to provide -at the time of registration- a secondary point of contact at their organization for Argonne to contact and notify of the cancellation as well in case the first notification cannot reach the registered attendee.
- Questions are to be addressed to the TC Director:
Larry Boing, TC Director
Phone: +1 630-252-6729; Fax: +1 630-252-7577; Email: