D&D Related Links
- Nuclear Engineering Division
- Engineering Development & Applications Department
- Environmental Assessment Division / RESRAD Family of Codes Link
- Argonne-NE International Programs
A wealth of decommissioning know-how brought to you by seasoned professionals in the industry with a broad base of knowledge from practical decommissioning experience…
- European Commission Decommissioning
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA):
- The Research Reactor Decommissioning Demonstration Project: R²D²P
- IAEA: Waste Technology Section
- IAEA: Waste Safety Section
- IAEA: International Decommissioning Network (IDN)
- IAEA: Top Stories - "Transitioning From Learners to Doers: IAEA's Decommissioning Network Notes Change in Sharing of Expertise"
- Nuclear Engineering International magazine
- OECD Nuclear Energy Agency
- LinkedIn ‘Nuclear Decommissioning’ subgroup of ‘Nuclear Safety’
Engineering Test Reactor Removal
Japan trains to use DeconGel for radiation removal
Roberto Mandanas of CBI Polymers is featured in this video clip. His firm has
supported various Argonne Facility Decommissioning Training Course events we have presented.
The Environmental Restoration Disposal Facility (ERDF)
An Example of a Large ER/D&D
Hand-operated laser cutting for nuclear decommissioning
Use of a 5kW laser beam for hand-held cutting.
Overview of the National Nuclear Laboratory's radiation mapping device.