Policies & Practices
Attendee Cancelling Course Enrollment
- If an attendee has registered for a course and can no longer be present, he/she can nominate another person to attend. All requests must be received in a written format and can be emailed to TC Director (see above for contact coordinates) the week before the TC starts. We require that the request include the new attendee's name, email address and telephone number.
- If an attendee cannot attend the first day of class but will arrive later, he/she must notify D&D; he/she will be considered a No-Show without prior notification. Notifications can be emailed to to TC Director (see above for contact coordinates) the week before the TC starts.
- No-shows are non-refundable, but can be rescheduled.
Argonne Cancelling Course
We reserve the right to cancel a session if we have an insufficient number of participants/attendees or for any other reason we feel is justified. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind if you are considering non-refundable airline tickets. We will not be responsible for travel, lodging, or any other expenses you may incur for such situations.
On the rare occasion that we must cancel a session:
- We will post an update to the website as soon as possible to reflect the training course cancellation.
- Those already registered will be sent an email notifying them of the cancellation and a request for a 'confirmation of receipt' of that emailed Course Cancellation Notice be sent to us.
In other words: if an attendee receives the Course Cancellation Notice email s/he must confirm receipt of that email.
- All attendees are required to provide -at the time of registration- a secondary point of contact at their organization for Argonne to contact and notify of the cancellation as well in case the first notification cannot reach the registered attendee.
- Questions are to be addressed to the TC Registrar and the TC Director:
Judy Benigno, Registrar
Phone: +1 630-252-5586; Fax: +1 630-252-5533; Email:
Larry Boing, TC Director
Phone: +1 630-252-6729; Fax: +1 630-252-7577; Email: